Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm totally waiting to read Neil's first Blog.

Hopefully he didn't die last night.

Apparently, he got to coughing so bad that he puked a little in his mouth. I didn't laugh though; in case you were wondering. It's a sad thing to hear that someone has puked into their mouth a little bit. I mean, I only know one person who doesn't mind puking; it just so happens to be his brother, matter of fact.

But, anyway. I'm totally trying to write a discussion for this week's assignment concerning Islamic philosophy and I am completely behind the point of progression I would like to be at.

Oh well, at least I have ideas for guitar setup's and plenty of side projects that totally need my attention as well.

I guess I'll sign off by leaving anyone that reads this with one thought to contemplate.

I sleep next to a Coupler Harmonium... and Yes, it does have a vibrato.

No comments:

Post a Comment